Board of Directors:
The functioning of EMCC Belgium association is managed by the C.A. (decision-making).
Board of Directors of EMCC Belgium asbl (as of 27/06/2018)
- Luc ROSSION (President)
- Brigitte SCHMEMRBER (Vice-president, pôle "Accreditation")
- Suzanne SERVOTTE (Trésorière, pôle "Membership")
- Antoine PARMENTIER (Secrétaire Général, pôle "Solidarity")
- Sophie FELTRIN (pôle "Communication")
- Jacques DEKONINCK (pôle "Research")
- Philippe KERSTENNE (pôle "Activities")
- Françoise BACQ (pôle "Legal")
- Paramita PARAMITA ("Corporates")
- Eddy VANGANSBEK ("Coaching Schools")
Participatory functioning of our members:
At the European level, one of the EMCC key objectives is to develop standards, ethics and a code of ethics designed to ensure high quality into the world of coaching and mentoring.
Working groups were created at the European level, in connection with people whose expertise enables these different groups to move forward.
Locally,our association works on a participatory mode: each effective member is committed to providing a minimum of 15 hours of their time per year.
This time is devoted to the functioning of the structure at different levels. Whether you want to be a player in the evolution of the coaching profession, a motor in relation to issues that particularly interest you, or simply occasionally give your help, we will be delighted welcoming you.